We are always looking for qualified, motivated and creative people, who want to reinforce our team. In doing so, we do not hire employes, but work with free-lancers for the same goals. We cultivate an atmosphere of friendship and the focus always lies on having fun with what we do.
We prefer young people and students as partners because also many of us study at universities. A lack of experience in some areas is therefore not relevant because here, experience is developed and established. We operate in a fast growing market and have succesfully increased our sales from year to year. Since the year of 2003, we implement ideas into action.
Since our core competences focus on the development of hard- and software, we permanently look for new possibilities of merchandising our innovative products in a broader fassion. Therefore we are looking for freelancers who focus on office work as well as field work. With the appropriate commitment it is absolutly possible to live off the selling of our products. We provide a basic income together with a commission based on personal performance. Ideally, you are familiar with the technical branch of trade.
- Sophisticated in-depth knowledge of computer operations
- Driver’s license Class B, your own vehicle
- A cultivated, eloquent appearance
- Readiness in working intensively on new subjects
- A very profound ability and readiness to communicate
For assistance with maintenance of our most important software Mindfield® BioEra, we preferably accept students of computer sciences, who have very good knowledge in programming skills with Java. In addition, you should be interested in neuroscience and willing to learn to work with a new graphical programming language. We place emphasis on a long-term collaboration with this position because the incorporation is long-winded, but in principal not demanding.
- Completed degree of computer sciences or information technology
- Good command of English
- Basic knowledge in Biology and Neuroscience
- Profound graphical abilities
- Web 2.0-familiar, easy accessibility to Skype and email, readiness to communicate
- In-depth knowledge of Java
- Approx. 10-15 hours of work required per week
- Readiness to get used to a new surrounding of programming for several months
- Favorably you come from Berlin